Check Out This Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
When you think of fall-themed food, your mind will probably naturally drift to a Thanksgiving feast, or maybe even Halloween candy. If you have a party at your place during the fall season however, you may want to have an appropriately themed snack for your guests. This Pumpkin Fluff Dip recipe is likely different from anything you have ever heard before, but is incredibly tasty and makes a perfect snack for a fall gathering.
● 15 ounces of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling, as it will not work in this dip)
● 3.4-ounce package of vanilla instant pudding
● 8-ounce package of whipped topping cream (thaw it out)
● Pumpkin Pie Spice
● Graham crackers
● Sliced apples
1. Mix the can of pumpkin puree, the package of instant pudding, thawed whipped topping, and pumpkin spice into a bowl.
2. Stir the ingredients together thoroughly.
3. Add the marshmallows and mix them in the pre-existing mixture.
4. Top the mixture with more whipped topping. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
5. Serve or refrigerate until it is time to serve.
6. Create a spread with graham crackers, gingersnaps, and sliced apples, and enjoy!
This is the type of recipe that will have people ranting and raving about how tasty and unique the dip was, and is sure to be a hit at any type of fall gathering you have. The best part is the pumpkin fluff dip is actually incredibly easy to make but will make you look like a wizard.