Visiting places alone is always a thrilling experience, but it’s even more meaningful to have your family along. As you must be aware, taking your family along can get quite expensive. From booking a hotel, to rental cars to signing up for leisure tours can collectively be heavy on your pocket. Thus, here, we have listed a few apps and places with family discounts that you can benefit from and have a wholly exciting time.
SEIU Member Benefits
Service Employees International Union is a union of about 2 million diverse members in healthcare, the public sector, and property services. They have family discounts for those that have availed their membership;
Some of them include:
– Exclusive retail discounts with their discount program Click & Save. It offers savings on brand name merchandise from hundreds of top retailers.
– Their Auto Buying Program helps save SEIU members and their families about $3,383 in MSRP using this free car-buying service.
– If you’re a member and looking to rent a car, their Rental Program gives your family special discounted rates and excellent customer service from their top-notch rental partners.
– You can save $60 and get three free items with a new Costco membership if you’re an SEIU member.
NEA Member Benefits
The National Education Association (NEA) is the largest professional employee organization committed to advancing the cause of public education. If you become a member of NEA, you are eligible for membership benefits that include family discounts.
You should encourage your family members to make use of the discounts and get maximum benefits out of them. Following are great deals that you should look out for:
– You can avail exclusive retail discounts through the NEA click & save the program. This is a shopping service that offers savings on a lot of branded products ranging from local stores to online retailers.
– Their flower and gourmet gifts discounts can give you the finest selection of flowers, gift baskets, and gourmet foods with a flat 20% discount.
– You can get exclusive discounts on cars through their rental programs as well as the Auto Buying Program.
AARP Member Benefits
AARP is a nonprofit,nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering 50+ old Americans in how they live as they age. Becoming a member opens up possibilities of a lot of exclusive discounts that your family should not miss.
Some of them include:
– Eye-wear, vision exams, and hearing care. You get discounts on buying pairs of glasses. They can also get a free hearing test by phone once a year and sign up for hearing implants.
– Around 30 different restaurants, entertainment, and shopping discounts are at your disposal throughout his membership. When you dine out with your family, you get a 10% discount on restaurants like Bonefish Grill, Outback Steakhouse and Carrabba’s Italian Grill or 15% off at Denny’s.
– There are prescription discounts and health tools for the whole family if one is a member of AARP.
Exclusive family discounts can help you save a lot cumulatively, more than what you would imagine. Maybe not all of these places with family discounts will be relevant to you, but we believe some of these will spark an interest.